Before granting a restricted licence the court must be satisfied that:
- The applicant is fit and proper person to hold a restricted licence;
- If losing the licence causes extreme hardship to the applicant or the applicant’s family by depriving the applicant of their livelihood;
- The applicant’s provisional or open licence has not been suspended, cancelled or disqualified in the prior five (5) year period;
- The offence related to blood alcohol concentration of less than 0.15%;
- The applicant was a holder of an open or provisional licence;
- The offence was not committed while engaged in a work related activity; and
- The person was not previously committed of a drink driving or dangerous operation offence in the previous five (5) years.
If you have been given a notice to appear and want to see if you are eligible for a work licence, book in to see one of our Solicitors before your first appearance in Court.
Contact The Firm On The Avenue. Call us today, leave a message, email or find our office address below.
If you are concerned about costs, let us know. We have solutions that we can tailor to your requirements.
Unit 2, “The Avenue” 58-60 Torquay Road PIALBA, PO Box 3252, Pialba Qld 4655