- Considering whether to purchase the property as joint tenants or tenants in common
- Attending to title imperfections
- Stamp Duty and payment of other fees and charges
- Complying with Finance, Building and Pest Inspection Clauses
- Considering the legalities of Special Conditions
- Performing Searches
The purchase or sale of property can often be a complex process and a solicitor should be consulted before the signing of any property contract. The Firm On The Avenue Lawyers perform cost effective residential and commercial conveyancing services to reduce the complexity you encounter in a property transaction.
For all Conveyancing inquiries, call 07 4128 4777
Contact The Firm On The Avenue. Call us today, leave a message, email or find our office address below.
If you are concerned about costs, let us know. We have solutions that we can tailor to your requirements.
Unit 2, “The Avenue” 58-60 Torquay Road PIALBA, PO Box 3252, Pialba Qld 4655