Commercial transactions and business relationships can sometimes turn sour and dissolve into disputes, resulting in costly litigation. If negotiations or mediation between the parties fail to resolve the dispute, litigation may be the only way to resolve the matter.
Areas of commercial litigation in which McDuff & Guilfoyle Lawyers can represent you include:
- Contract disputes, including breach of contract
- Tortious interference with contracts or business relationships
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Breaches of fiduciary duty
- Disputes over corporate management and control
- Business dissolutions
- Employment disputes
- Franchise disputes
- Consumer fraud and consumer protection issues
- Debt collection actions
Any litigation matter can have a serious impact on your business. McDuff & Guilfoyle Lawyers experience and knowledge will ensure that your interests will be protected. Our partners have extensive experience in negotiation and dispute resolution and can be your advocates in any dispute.