Conveyancing refers to the legal work involved in a property transaction. It is our legal duty to either convey or acquire legal title on your behalf. There are many areas that need special assistance during conveyancing, such as:
- Considering whether to purchase the property as joint tenants or tenants in common
- Attending to title imperfections
- Stamp Duty and payment of other fees and charges
- Complying with Finance, Building and Pest Inspection Clauses
- Considering the legalities of Special Conditions
- Performing Searches
The purchase or sale of property can often be a complex process and a solicitor should be consulted before the signing of any property contract. McDuff & Guilfoyle Lawyers perform cost effective residential and commercial conveyancing services to reduce the complexity you encounter in a property transaction.
McDuff & Guilfoyle Lawyers have experienced Solicitors and Conveyancing paralegals available to help you with your conveyancing matters. You will always be assigned one Solicitor and one Paralegal to ensure that your point of contact remains consistent throughout your sale. We are not just another conveyancing firm, we are here to make your sale or purchase an easier process for you.
For all Conveyancing inquiries, call 07 4128 4777