Unit 2, 58-60 Torquay Rd PIALBA QLD 4655 Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
07 4128 4777

Personal Injury: Motor Vehicle Accident

If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, motorcycle accident or even as a pedestrian, you may be entitled to claim accident compensation for your injuries.

Injury compensation can include:

  • Compensation for pain and suffering and loss of your amenities of life
  • Loss of earnings (including loss of past and future income and loss of superannuation payments)
  • Medical and rehabilitation expenses that you have incurred and are likely to incur in the future
  • Care costs (including past and future care)
  • Out of pocket expenses

It is important to remember that in respect of all car accident claims, even if the driver of the vehicle involved in your accident is a friend or a family member, it is the Compulsory Third Party Insurance company or the Nominal Defendant that will be compensating you for your injuries, loss and damage caused in auto accident claims and not your friend or family member.

Strict time limits apply in relation to lodging your claim for Compensation, which may result in you not being able to proceed with your claim. It is therefore critical that you do not delay in contacting us and ensuring that your rights are protected. We have a team of experienced Solicitors and Paralegals on hand to make sure you get what you deserve. Call us on 07 4128 4777 to make an appointment for a free and confidential discussion regarding your personal injury matter. You may even be eligible for a ‘no win, no fee’ agreement with us

close slider